Which YouTube to MP3 converter should I use?
There’s an endless stream of awesome tracks available on online platforms like YouTube. Though, let’s face it, it can be a bit of a hassle when you first have to wait for YouTube to load and even more frustrating if your Internet speed is no good. And, what if you do not have access to uncapped Internet? That is even worse!
Continue reading and find out how you can enjoy your best tracks while you are offline.
The great news is there are free online tools which people can use to convert YouTube hits or groovy playlists to an audio MP3 file so that you can watch it again at a later stage when you are offline.
YouTube to MP3 converter offers an online service that young and old can use to convert audio. As their service works seamlessly with all browsers, there is no need to make any changes to your browser first. What is more, you can use it on your PC as well as your mobile devices.
How to use the converter
By following these simple steps, any music lover can use the converter for downloading all the tracks that they want to listen to and upload them to their mobile device.
- Visit the official YouTube site where you will find different music playlists.
- In the address bar of the browser that you are using, you will find the URL that you must copy. If the address bar isn’t visible, go to your browser’s settings where you can enable the address bar.
- Paste the link that you have copied into the input field where you will see “Enter the link to the media”.
- Press that “Convert” button for the conversion process to begin.
- If the conversion has accidentally stopped, simply restart the process to try once more.
- If your audio file does not have sound, the problem could be with the source file of the video (there could possibly be issues pertaining to copyright).
- Last, but not least, tell all your family, friends and colleagues about this handy tool.